WHAT IS Beautiful-Mind.co.uk
1. Wortal which includes: a chat (called B-M.Chat), a forum as well as a web site – referred to hereafter as Beautiful-Mind.co.uk wortal or Beautiful-Mind, in short B-M, is:
– free of charge Internet platform
– supported by its members voluntary donations, who are referred to hereafter as B-M’s users
– collecting people suffering from psychical disorders as well as their social environment (included their relatives and friends)
THE RIGHTS of the Users of the B-M.Chat
1. The User is fully entitled to participate in discussions on the B-M.Chat.
2. To express his opinions on each matter.
3. To exhchange his beliefs and reflections with other users, especially about an illness.
4. To ask for help and advice to other B-M.Chat users, if needed.
5. To avoid of participating discussion, if he or she does not want to.
6. To use IGNORE option of any other user, whenever he or she does not want to see the latter’s talks – without giving the reason.
7. To try to use always the same nickname – in case he or she lose his or her password for his or her nickname ONE SHOULD NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT, but he or she is requested to enter a new password by using „recover password” option or inform Beautiful-Mind.co.uk admins.
8. The User IS ENTITLED to change legally of his or her nickname EVERY THREE MONTHS. In order to do that one should contact Beautiful-Mind’s admins, who are supposed to do a change and register this fact on nicknames’ changing history site
THE OBLIGATIONS of the B-M.Chat’s Users
1. The User HAS NO right to insult, mock at other users as well as their problems – especially those related to their illnesses
2. The User HAS NO RIGHT to use verbal aggression against the other users
3. The User HAS NO RIGHT to harras and intimidate other users
4. The User HAS NO RIGHT to offend the other users for his or her beliefs:
– related to his or her world outlook,
– as well as those ones describing a given person (included sexual orientation).
4. The User HAS NO RIGHT to change his or her NICKNAME on his or her own (in any way) in order to desinformate the other users, especially for abusing them.
5. The User IS OBLIGATED to transfer his or her talk into freetalk room, whenever he or she wants to talk on subjects:
– strictly convivial,
– those related to erotic matters,
– causing a huge number of dirty words.
RIGHTS and OBLIGATIONS of B-M.Chat’s Moderators
1. A moderator can become any User, who use/enter chat on regular basis and is got to know as a tidy, friendly, sociable, tolerant and calm man. In order to become Moderator/OP one should inform of his or her wish to perform this function B-M.Chat’s Admins, who consider his or her application and assign trial period – 2 weeks (which, however, can terminate earlier in case of Admins’ reservations)
2. The moderator may be deprived of his or her function each time, or his or her function may be temporary suspended, on Admins’ or the other Ops’ request – but it must be constructively justified and approved, it is desirable to do this with evidence.
3. Moderator has RIGHT to ban any User, who does not comply with the points included in §2, §3 and did not obey two previous warnings done by the Moderator.
4. The Moderator after doing any ban should as soon as possible let know of the ban of a given User to PU’s Administrator.
5. To unban the User may not anybody except fot B-M’s Administrators’, therefore, Moderator should ban cautiously and only in JUSTIFIED CASES.
6. The Moderators should avoid banning regular (visiting chat for a long time and often) Users, however, DO NOT HESITATE to ban the holders of new nicknames.
7. The Moderator HAS RIGHT to ban any chat visitors, if his or her health conditions (in moderator’s opinion) enables him or her performing usual communication with the other users and if the communications pronounced by him or her affect negatively on the other conversation participators of the chat room.
The point is here not only of visible, very escalated user’s psychosis, but also of deep depression.
8. The Administrators possess 48 hours for examining a petition for unban of any User after his or her written request to following contact address:
RIGHTS and OBLIGATIONS of Junior Moderators of the PUczat
1. He or her has right to draw chat users’ attention in case of neglect B-M.Chat’s Statute.
2. To mitigate quarrels among the users by means of dialogue.
3. He or her has right to let know other Moderators, especially those with higher rights of breaking the statute by specific users.
4. He or her has no right to ban and kick the users on his or her own.
THE CURRENT LIST of the Administrators/Admins of the Beautiful-Mind.co.uk:
THE CURRENT LIST of the Moderators/OPs of the Beautiful-Mind.co.uk:
THE CURRENT LISTof the Beautiful-Mind’s chat rooms:
public – moderated chat room, to which enter at first the new users and in which gather B-M.Chat’s society; the talks in this chat room should focus on the matters related to ilnesses, help and therapy (it does not, however, exclude the talks of the weather, expressing views, etc.).
freetalk – immoderated chat room, in which one can touch on any subject, included the strictly convivial talks and not related to the ilnesses and help for society. The chat room may include the contents for the adults.
private – private chat room – moderated – to which the password sounds ‘password’.